Leaf spring sag

RecklessBattleBorn

I replaced my shocks today on the long shot it might fix the passenger side sag in the rear, I knew it wouldn't but it needed done anyway. So with that said I have a 2" sag on my passenger side and need to replace the leaf springs. I've looked into having them re-tempered or re-built but wondering if anyone has a source for a direct fit replacement on a 1950 P20?

To be honest, the rear suspension is in need of updating.  Wheel hop under acceleration in a corner is a real thing even with just my 218. 

I'll likely put in some asymmetrical rear leaf springs from a later Mopar, I have a set of A body ones I can use to see how it'll mock up.

Might even look at a pinion snubber.  Who knows I might go crazy and think about CalTracs or similar,

I tried going the re-tempered route, but heard they could flatten out again. The only way to help it is to add a leaf.  I ended up ordering lead springs and shocks from Andy Bernbaum.  I’ve since ordered more things from them as well - great bunch of guys! Real helpful and great prices!

I have been using AB since the late 80's when they were the only source I could find for the ball and trunnion parts I thought I needed for my 64 300.  Turns out the old stuff was still good but I replaced them anyway.  Zero complaints and nothing but praise for them since.