Polar reversal.

greg g

Scientist are suggesting that the Earth is going to swap magnetic signatures.  Does this mean our 6v positive ground vehicles will need to be adjusted??? Or is this just hype like the millineum but??? I need to know before I invest in LED headlights...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

no worry on the compass....you just adjust by the new deviation.  now if you have difficulties with abilities to offset and yeah....next time you head west you might drive by my house here in the south.....drop in for a coffee and I will adjust your thinking....I got a chevy/head space adjusting tool in the shop.....

th?id=OIP.ZdRuGgM0P4OooGbgX6Y2wQHaEF&pid=Api&P=0&w=316&h=175

• Haha 1

Nothing to worry about ... if the poles flip like they claim ... we will be looking at 800 mph wind in less then a minute, there will be floods, The dry land will be under water, the oceans will become dry land ... 

While the story in the bible Noahs ark tells us this has all happened before. I really doubt we will be here to talk about it afterwards.

Hrmm, maybe if we were to build a boat like a storm shelter...

47 minutes ago, Los_Control said:

Nothing to worry about ... if the poles flip like they claim ... we will be looking at 800 mph wind in less then a minute, there will be floods, The dry land will be under water, the oceans will become dry land ... 

While the story in the bible Noahs ark tells us this has all happened before. I really doubt we will be here to talk about it afterwards.

Hrmm, maybe if we were to build a boat like a storm shelter...

I assume you are being humorous about the effects if/when the polarity of the magnetic field changes. If not, then you are seriously misinformed about the observed behavior in the geological record for when this has happened in the past.

6 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

spoiler alert...................EARTH has always been ground and will continue to be even if the polar ends wind up on the east west horizon..

Except if one is on a water craft on water.

38 minutes ago, TodFitch said:

I assume you are being humorous about the effects if/when the polarity of the magnetic field changes.

The North & South poles have been drifting apart for decades. There is lots of speculation about what will happen when they move X amount of distance.

From what I can tell it seems to be a normal pattern over a billion years on earth. We humans have been here a few thousand years ... I think it obnoxious to think we were the first intelligent life forms here. Incredible amount of architecture of cities, stone monuments under the ocean to prove it was once dry land. And built before we ever started taking history notes.

Not really being humorous, I just think the earth going through these cycles is normal. And for us mere humans to think we are the first, the brightest and best the earth has seen is humorous.  We mere mortals did not create this with a bronze chisel & a rock. And it was created more then 12 thousand years ago, is between florida & Cuba. When there was once dry land and a city.

I think a pole flip only comes every several thousand years, I do not think you and I will see one in our lifetime. I do think they have happened in the past.

Image result for ancient underwater cities in the ocean

So if that lion is between FL and Cuba AND is 12000 years old someone was also traveling between continents back then.  I don't know that I believe some of the wilder theories you hear out there, but I believe the accepted ones about as equally as the wilder ones.  I believe we really do not have a form grasp on our history, not by a long shot.

Yes I agree, while the pyramids are not perfect architecture ... they were built for a reason. The thousands of stone circles built in Africa is very interesting.

There is a map dated from the 1500's, that show Antarctica correct coast line & shape under the ice. We are just now learning it today with modern radar.

I love a photo like this. You look at the main structure, how well built it is how tight the joints are, the blocks are cut on a angle. The wall curves.

Then you look at the other construction around it ... bunch of rocks stacked on top of each other.

The main structure is much older and better built, & then a tribe found it and built around it.

We can build the same structure today .... can you imagine the complexity and the tools we would use to get the angles, to make the tight joints ... building with the angles in the first place to make it more solid against earthquakes.

I have seen some blocks with 6-8 sides cut into it and a matching block next to it .... possibly more intricate then what we can do today.

The stone for the original structure came from 400 miles away .... hauled uphill

@SniperI too am a firm believer we do not know our history, why we are left to guess at what we think.

I apologize to @greg gI know they making a joke and I think was a good one. I personally think pole flips happen and we cant stop them.

stonework-Temple-of-the-Sun-Machu-Picchu.jpg

5 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

the truth is Hercules..the man who carries the earth on his back...he tires at times and has to shift to the other shoulder....see, I paid attention in school....

Not enough attention apparently. ?  It was Atlas who carried the world on his back. In Greek mythology he actually carried the heavens (sky) on his back and separated it from the earth. He stood at the ends of the earth (for the Greeks) and it is commonly believed, in mythology, that he straddled what is now the Strait of Gibraltar.