why it is so important to FLUSH.....

Plymouthy Adams

Alas, there will be people falling over themselves to urge Chrysler to build it, and then to get one.  (I won't be one of them.)  The rest of us will be forced to see them on the road, with PA's (in my opinion - accurate) assessment of their appearance echoing in our heads, and just like wondering if you turned the coffee pot off, you'll wonder if you flushed after that last visit to the can.

From the great??  minds  behind motor vehicle company that goes by the moniker- - Fiat!

I say let them build it - Just call it a Fiat!

DJ

Edited by DJ194950

I assume full electric? I see the Fiat engineers are moving the front wheels further out to the bumper again. Just like they did 100 years ago. 

Look at the front axle! Wayyy out there!

wk_18.jpg

The only marques who are making any money for Chrysler are Jeep and Ram trucks. They better be aware that the high sales of the two aforementioned are also propping up the rest of fiat (yech)/ Chrysler like the wonderful alfa romeo div. which is a profit killer. To make this worst F/C has just merged with another huge automobile consortium, further diluting the brand. The article that I read in the Financial Post making the above statements also indicated Dodge and Chrysler brands could be absorbed and discontinued because the new guy in charge loves to cut non profiting entities. The "progressives" will then get their way and we will all be driving glass laden electric toasters made by Acme company or mules. I think I will now shake my head in disbelief and maybee crack a beer. M

That's an ugly car. Period.

That Ram truck I owned had the EcoDiesel in it...by Fiat.  What a pile of crap it was!  Technology my *ss.

My old flathead is better in every way compared to these over-engineered cars of today.

• Like 1

My first ride home from the hospital was in Mom and Dad's '52 Belvedere.  Dad was a "Chrysler" man, I've been MoPar or No Car ever since (even during the dark period when Dad had a Grenada and a couple Gutless Supreme's).

I was saddened when it looked like Chrysler would go under in the '70's, wondering just what the heck I would buy when I could afford a new car.  I checked the news daily to see if the Three Headed Dog (Ceberus) kept them afloat long enough to ship the '09 Challenger R/T I ordered (still drive it daily).

I figure Walter P. and the Dodge Brothers are on their way out, but now I'm of the age that I no longer worry about there being enough MoPars to buy.