LUG NUTS (LF AND RT) SUPPLIER NEEDED please

Dodgefran

I have a 36 Dodge D2 and I've "misplaced" all of my lug nuts.  I need some info on where to get the 20 that I need.  Both RT hand and Lft hand threads.  the  wheel studs measure 1/2" ; but I don't know the thread size.  My manual says Right- 672969 and the left- 672970. I've looked at Andy Bernbaum and DMC with no luck.  What's the secret?  Thanks for the help in the past.     Fran

https://www.summitracing.com/search/part-type/lug-nuts/lug-nut-thread-size/1-2-20-

https://www.summitracing.com/search/part-type/lug-nuts/lug-nut-thread-size/1-2-20-lh-in?N=brand%3Adorman

Proof that Dorman makes and sell both L &R nuts for our cars second seems also to have the dorman part # for them and most likely avail. at Napa or orther parts stores.

Do not need to spend a arm and leg!  ? ??

DJ

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for your quick response.  I work at AutoZone and the computer program doesn't differentiate between rt or lft hand threads.  So thanks for the numbers.  This will work fine.  I'll let you know later.  Thanks again

34 minutes ago, Dodgefran said:

Thank you all for your quick response.  I work at AutoZone and the computer program doesn't differentiate between rt or lft hand threads.  So thanks for the numbers.  This will work fine.  I'll let you know later.  Thanks again

That's funny, and sad.  Every time I go into my local parts store with one of my odd requests, they always leave their internal system, log onto the web and search the manufacturers catalogs.  Or, Rockauto.  The inhouse systems are pathetic.