Lets talk seats.

Los_Control

4 hours ago, Eneto-55 said:

Ha Ha.  I thought I was probably the only one who ever woke up laying under a car....  (And I don't drink, either.  I was just so tired that I fell asleep.)

When I was a lot younger I worked two jobs.  'Normal' job was on midnight shift. Got off at , drove home, ate breakfast and was at Dad's shop at 8:30 or so.  then worked until 5ish.   One day I woke up under a car with a big knot on my forehead and my ratchet laying beside me.  I'd gone to sleep while removing the upper bell housing bolts on an automatic transmission removal.  Then the 1/2" drive ratchet, socket, u-joint and long extension bounced off my head. 

Rude awakening.

sure glad your head prevented the ratchet from getting scraped up...hate to see tools damaged......? 

I am not sure I have slept beneath a car but have laid on my back looking at what I need to do when doing frame clips and what not for extended periods of time.....any time in the shop is better than time in front of the TV.....

I did get the item delivered yesterday. .... First thoughts .... is like the picture of hamburgers at a fast food restaurant. Always looks better then what they give you.

Total cost with shipping was $65 so not expensive,  I think the wheels are not bad, but not same quality as the pictures.

The vinyl covering feels thin, but looks ok

Actually fairly comfortable to lay on ... vrs the concrete.

I am 10 pounds overweight at 150, if I was 200 pounds, I might worry about the construction quality of the seat .... it should work for me.

To dang cold to go outside and roll in the driveway, it actually rolls well in the house ... not to difficult to get up and down on.

So far am happy with it, will work for me but again if I weighed more it may be questionable.

On 2/11/2021 at 8:37 PM, Los_Control said:

am 10 pounds overweight at 150, if I was 200 pounds, I might worry about the construction quality of the seat .... it should work for me.

Last time I weighted 150 was sometime in boot camp, went in at 135, came out at 160, lol.  Put some muscle on I did.  My then girlfriend was pleasantly surprised.  Not I am pushing 240 and my present girl seems happy but I'd like to get down below at least 230.

On 2/14/2021 at 5:33 AM, Sniper said:

Last time I weighted 150 was sometime in boot camp, went in at 135, came out at 160, lol.  Put some muscle on I did.  My then girlfriend was pleasantly surprised.  Not I am pushing 240 and my present girl seems happy but I'd like to get down below at least 230.

Your weight history sounds like mine, minus the boot camp part.  I'd sure like to be looking up at 200 rather than down.  Maybe summer activity will help.

Los, hope the creeper helps you along with the project. The concrete is looking good, should help keep the dust and clean-up time down immensely. We are looking at another foot of snow coming in to accompany the cold weather up here. On the bright side it may impact the bugs that show up later this year if were lucky  

Edited by Veemoney