Looks like today's update was uneventful ;-)

Sponsored By  
Go to solution Solved by P15-D24,

• Solution
17 minutes ago, JBNeal said:

when did the "mark as solved" thread feature go away?

Quick follow up. I just checked on the status and the publisher has discontinued the product because the core software now has a similar feature, question solved. The catch is only moderators can tag a response as solved. I'll turn it on but I'm a little cautious about giving the Mods more stuff to do. I'll give it a try and see how it goes. 

EDIT: Just turned one forum on and an option popped up to allow the member who started the topic to mark it as solved. ?

• Like 2

One human factors issue that has bothered me on this forum software for a while: If you are on a mobile device (or other small window as you can demonstrate this on my laptop by reducing the window size) is that if you want to mark everything as read the button on the pull down from the “hamburger menu” is adjacent to the sign out button.

It is too easy to hit the sign out when you wanted to hit the mark all as read. And this is compounded by the fact that sign out is immediate with no confirmation.

If/when you get a chance to suggest improvements to the vendor, it would be nice if a change was made. At the least put a confirmation dialog box on signing out. Or just move the two buttons away from one another.

• Like 2