Leaf springs

coupedude

Plymouth and Dodge, full sized, (not to be confused with the Plodge) leaf spring will not interchange...you must stay within the three larger sisters for interchange of most chassis components.  (Dodge, DeSoto and Chry.)  The spring will interchange within the series which for 46-first quarter 49 is the D24.  I would suspect the springs are yet the same back to the 41 D19 also.

by my reply 46 thru first series 49 are the same...my suspicions on 41 are just that....I did not compare side by side to the 48 I had on hand when I had the 41 leaf springs off....but they look like they would...again, look, did not do a 100% comparison....and as a further note...this statement does not include the Limo or other LWB of the era....as I have never had these in my hands...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams