2021 P15 Picnic USA!

Mark D

• 1 month later...

Firming up lodging and hospitality arrangements over the coming couple of weeks. Sign up on the email list.  At last found we have 70 plus responses from interested folks, so when announced rooms will likely book fast  Keep you posted.

thumbnail (1).jpeg

Edited by greg g
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Greg G. and I have been busy researching and making commitments in the Watkins Glen area.  Hotels and general agenda to be announced within a few days.  In the mean time and as we've started looking at food venues, door prizes and giveaways, it came to light that we'd need a few bucks to get this going.  Without taxing ourselves, I found a printer that will host t-shirt sales direct to the buyer.  I made up a cool t-shirt to support a small fundraiser.  Please follow the link to get your own copy and help us keep the P15 Picnic going strong!  https://www.customink.com/fundraising/hey-p15-picnic-fans?share=2191616098502836&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=desktop-campaign-supporter-modal-v1&utm_content=hey-p15-picnic-fans&ref=facebook_social_desktop-campaign-supporter-modal-v1&side=front&type=1&zoom=false&fbclid=IwAR3HHAFrJK2NB-BMYgRd3_CRgzj-Ym9aLJANLBxo14-bI49YE5VjSc_yOrs

We have 30 days to sell 50 shirts!  Order yours today and support a cool forties mopar event.

tshirt.jpg

Edited by Mark D
  • Like 1

If you have signed up for this year's event in the Finger Lakes Region of NY, please watch your email.  Lodging choices, there are currently three sites with room blocks, and proposed itenerary should be out shortly.  We are currently formulating the registration fee so your response will help us solidify numbers and per each charges for the Friday dinner meal.  This year we will be doing fewer parade miles and each day will have time after our lunch stops for you to explore the area, see the sights, try the wines and brews and as my mother used to say "go outside and blow the stink off you."

Hope to hear from you soon.  As of this morning we have 14 parties who are pretty solidly committed.  Come on out!

Edited by greg g
  • Like 2

And here’s the info Greg mentions above 

click?u=bac7c5d2def3d7691445dffc6&id=d27

click?u=bac7c5d2def3d7691445dffc6&id=e9e

Email me and I can send printable PDF copies to anyone that needs them. 

Mark@rdusaclassics.com

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sox and I are excited to be headed to the P 15 Picnic USA in New Yorks Fingerlakes region.  Not so sure if cousin Clem is yet of a mind.  Were working on a good event that will be better if you join us.

If you haven't registered, please do.  If you rumble seat Desoto isn't ready, come any way, we will find you a seat in another old Chrysler product.

s-l400.jpg

• Like 2

Wanted to post up the following links for everyone that's requested them again.

click here for the REGISTRATION FORM

click here to sign up for the EMAIL LIST

click here for the current version of the AGENDA

I'm sure you all realize it takes a mountain of work to organize an event, and cash to make commitments is always required. So please send in your registration forms asap. We currently have 12 cars signed up with 3 more forms "in the mail".  SO DONT DELAY AND SEND YOUR REGISTRATION IN NOW!

The team here at the P15 Picnic USA are really looking forward to this event this year!

• 3 weeks later...

Hurrah hurrah! Some great news to share. The United States / Canada border officially reopens on July 5th for everyone that’s had their covid vaccines. This means that all of our Canadian friends can now travel south and join the picnic. Happy to have you and your classic loving friends joining us at the P15 picnic USA! Please spread the word and tell your friends.

C33901EA-BA6A-4900-8DC1-621B1AE82FFB.jpeg

PLYMOUTH  businessman`s Coupe built to work as hard as you do .

But ready to play when you are.  Tell the boss you need time off in September and reward yourself and your trusty car with a spot in the P15 Picnic.

Reserve your place and come on out. Who knows?  you may pick up a lead on one of those fine Electrolux vacuum machines.  Tell them about the paint sprayer attachment...

20210704_140512.jpg

20210704_140922.jpg

Edited by greg g
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lepic56 said:

208438588_10219947970957828_1956541962762794558_n.jpg

Your car looks pretty familiar! ? Alberta car so no front plate. 

6C3B99D0-7E53-4454-B6D1-6491CE766A45.jpeg.fa718a7cf7e08eb6a69979370765470e.jpeg

I’d love to make the picnic, but a bit far for me to drive. 4,000+ miles return! ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We are about three months out from this year`s tour. At this time I believe we have 16 or 18 cars registered to attend.  But as is said "The more the merrier" If you are entertaining a notion of coming along, please indicate your interest.  I need to give our food providers a fairly solid number by the end of July.  Even if you are going to be day trippers on Saturday please let us know.If your classic isn't ready, come in your daily driver.

ATTENTION CANADIAN MEMBERS the Canada USA border is now open!!

I have it on good authority that all NY borders are also open.  Wink wink nudge nudge, for folks in NE, NJ PA, MD, etc.

Send Mark D a heads up at

Mark@rdusaclassics.com

and fill out a registration form.

Hoping to see you there. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just 58 days until the P15 picnic! We've got a dozen cars registered coming from NY, CT, PA, MA, NH (& Ontario if the border the US and CA can figure things out.  A few more folks in the area have indicated they will be day trippers joining us on Friday night or Saturday. There's still time for you to consider joining the fun. 

click here for the REGISTRATION FORM

click here to sign up for the EMAIL LIST

click here for the current version of the AGENDA

BB2D206F-DA3A-4ED8-A93F-92E9B7057E40.jpeg

Edited by Mark D
  • Like 1

The agenda has changed a bit

For those arriving on Thursday there is a cruise in at the near by Walmart, next to Walmart is a Wegmans that has a burger bar, deli, and sushi counter for those wanting to have a bite while perusing the cars.

Friday evening will be dinner on your own or pizza at the Miami beverages will be BYOB will pass the hat for pizza purchase.

Saturday dinner will be a picnic style buffet at a close by restaurant.  This meal Is included with your registration fee. Beverages are included but the restaurant  does not have a liquor liscence, but if you want adult beverages  you can bring your own. You will be responsible for your condition to drive after the dinner.  Door prizes will be distributed at dinner.  If you have a hard luck story associated with the tour this will be the time to share your travails.  A long distance driven by a tour vehicle will also receive recognition so keep track of your starting milage.

Edited by greg g
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Better ask Grangpa for the keys to the Plymouth and get your registration form down to the post office ASAP, just forty days to go before the picnic!

C540E88F-6FAB-433A-ABD1-CAD60A76057C.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

"The United States on Friday extended the closure of its land borders with Canada and Mexico to non-essential travel such as tourism through Sept. 21 despite Ottawa's decision to open its border to vaccinated Americans." 

Maybe next year! Hope you all have a great time on the picnic with your old MOPAR's.

Phil

• Like 1