unstable spark timing

Egbert

new AGM batteries are not affected by orientation and being sealed, do not off gas any hydrogen which is the kaboom component. They do not look original but safety/ messy factor is much improved. I have relocated my battery to the trunk  in a plastic battery box ( with a keyed on/off battery switch) from under the seat which was probably an idea they got from the mighty "FURD" on a bad light bulb day. Imagine a hydrogen producing device that can ignite so close to one's yarbles!

Where are you in the Netherlands??  I might have a location there that can assist you near Rotterdam. But I am a little confused you original post refered to your car as being a 37, then in later post you mention an earlier year.

Edited by greg g

Hello Greg,
I´m living in Amsterdam not far from Rotterdam:
i guess everything is close-by compared to the States ?
I don´t understand that i referred to an earlier year; maybe you mean the remark 23 Mopar; I meant 23´inch block Mopar Instead of 25 inch...