Happy New Year

Plymouthy Adams

Here on the west cost it is still 2020 ?

so how is it? (2021) Are you guys burning your masks yet? 

Yes, Happy New Year to all!  Out of all the U.S. members of the Forum, I get to see the sun first, and it's a beautiful morning.  Bright and clear, (albeit a tad cool, at 10 degrees,) with the moon still high.  I hope that's a good omen for everyone's 2021.  Maine has had a 9 pm curfew for the past few weeks due to COVID, so no revelers, out in public anyway.  Not that I partake anymore, slept right through it.  The missus is in NJ tending to her mom, they probably slept through it, too. 

Happy New Yorker to all P15-D24 members. From all  corners of this earth. I  know we’ve got some pretty active members from the UK, Scandinavia, Australia, Canada and the USA. 

Where else? Let us know where you’re viewing from!

My first view of 2021. So far so good! (but its early. ?)

3A7EE8D4-FC05-4713-9472-9AC7F2ECA7D7.jpeg

Edited by keithb7
  • Like 2

Looking at the depth of that snow, well, better you than me I guess.  We got our annual one day of snow yesterday and it's maybe 2", it's all melting now.  As for the New Year, I was so excited to see it that I went to sleep at 10pm yesterday.  Wee.

The best part about the snow...You really feel rejuvenated when it finally melts. The sun warms up your face again. You hit the tools with renewed energy. A little more spring in your step, as you roll the old Mopar out of the driveway for the first time of the new cruising season. The seasonal changes do bring structure to your life. In some areas, more extreme than others. I am grateful I don't live further north than here. Folks up there got it a lot worse! 

Edited by keithb7
  • Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 9:21 AM, keithb7 said:

Where else? Let us know where you’re viewing from!

can’t compete scenery Keith but, Julie and I did a rainy “first day” hike again this year near our home.

B9DEFDED-896D-48EC-A6B4-699B803447C0.jpeg.1296a4bce1e9534a7a9efe1ae3abfdbe.jpegD548E5FA-8D47-4D7F-AD50-CBD68329DF9E.jpeg.67f5db56163e31dd0c79c9897bebb7e0.jpeg
Then went out to breakfast (to go) 

I love the company but, I am not a fan of trying to eat pancakes on my lap in the car ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave72dt said:

Did Discovery do a feature on that plant a while back, Mysteries of the abandoned?  It looks familiar.

Is this what you saw? 
https://m.facebook.com/ScienceChannel/videos/discovery-exploration-willamette-falls/694879404376206/

I don’t have that channel or do the FB thing but this came up in a search. 
nice job Dave!?

Yes, that was it.  I watched the full length version.  There's usually several locations featured per episode and can be from anywhere  in the world.