Need help on steps to pick seats for my truck

Dodgefran

Hello again.  I bought a 1938 Dodge RC humpback panel truck what seems a looooong time ago.  It was completely stripped.  I need some help on the steps that you used to find some more modern front seats.  I know that there are a lot of them available in my nearby junk yards, but what other facts do I need to know the techniques you used to get the job done right?  I'm looking for bucket seats so I can get into the back storage space.  Thank you.

880814845_1938DodgeHumpbackDriversarea62604001.jpg.a4f07098cd57a6db5538f0395e252671.jpg

Fran

I used PT cruiser bucket seats, 

but if you need rear access then i would reccomend you pick something fron a 2 door car. And the backrest as thin as possible. Mine are quite thick,so room to steering wheel isnt much. 
2 door seats usually allow the passenger seat to slide forward more to access back seat, and a 4 door does not. 
seats from cars with relatively flat foors is something you should pay attention to as well. 

makes it easier to build a framework for the tracks. 

I bought seats from Pick And Pull out of a Dodge Caravan many to choose  from cloth or leather power or non. I played less than $100 for two buckets and a bench.  The bases on the buckets were a little to high for my panel truck, took the bases off and used angle iron fits nice.