Hit & Run damage today

• 2 weeks later...

I paid a welding shop to repair three areas on the fender for $155 . The fender is now at a detail shop for the final work including painting and the estimate for that is $350 . The detail shop was recommend by two neighbors who have had work done there . I received a new bumper and brackets and test fitted it up  , took off the sharp edges and applied paint . DCM makes a real nice bumper . 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What a difference a month makes,

very happy for you. ?

Edited by billrigsby

When I submitted my costs to the insurance person , I didn't include my work , done in my garage , which was everything except for the fender repair work .  The insurance person is going to have a check sent that is very generous to pay me for my work . There was some question about this earlier . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well my creaks are way up here, pandemic or not!

Low back and hip are gone to ??  Flood level.

Hope it all works out to have the BBQ!

DJ

Jerry, how did you currently know me so well?  It's been years since the last BBQ we met at Brent's that I attended!

DJ