40/41 Desoto Fender Skirts. Fit Plymouth?

Skrambler

Settling an argument!

I say, that fender skirts that are made to fit the rear fenders of a 1940 (or) 1941 Desoto will NOT fit the same year Plymouth!

Can anyone shed an answer to prove me either right, or wrong?

I have a six-pack riding on this!!!

Thank you!

the post this week on skirts had one of our members posting the actual part numbers for Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto and Chrysler....do a quick look am thinking still on first page here...

ok, I'll take three of the top please.....it was your own post that shows the different part numbers....

want to get sticky wicket on skirts..try the 1954 Plymouth with at least 10 different fender part number I think.....and I will assure you one skirt fits all IS NOT the answer for that one...so I would feel pretty sure by your own chart it is not a fit....and further...the Plymouth is always a bit smaller body than the shared bodies (cowl aft) of the bigger three sisters.

Edited by Plymouthy Adams