6 members have voted

1. 1. When did you vote?

• I voted in person today
    • I voted early in person
    • I voted early by mail
    • I voted early by drop box
    • I didn't vote :-(

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/2020 at 08:59 AM

Just want to remind all that if you haven't voted yet, today is the last day, last chance! 

Doesn't matter which side you are on, the only thing that matters is your voice is counted by voting!

PS I voted by drop box last week!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, P15-D24 said:

Just want to remind all that if you haven't voted yet, today is the last day, last chance! 

Doesn't matter which side you are on, the only thing that matters is your voice is counted by voting!

PS I voted by drop box last week!

Amen!  or is that religion content?  anyway, agree whole heartedly.  Somebody is gonna win and those that didn't help with the choice have to enjoy or suffer just like the rest of us.  Good wishes to the eventual winner, as their success is ours, all of ours.

I voted about halfway through our 3 week early voting period, most folks I know including myself waited in line well over an hour most days...drove past several polling stations today, and there were lines snaking around buildings into the parking lots...haven't heard anyone who has seen this much turnout before...with this much participation, maybe we should at long last see a clear mandate of the people instead of just a fraction of voters who take their citizen responsibilities seriously ??