PerTronix Ignition Plunge

Stargrinder

On 4/9/2021 at 12:29 AM, Frank Elder said:

I buy these old beauties to “Work” on them what fun would an old car be if all you did is drive it? I want to reek of gas, grease and engine oil after a session of cussin’ and fussin’....lol.

I’ll pass on the eau de huile pour d’engrenages  brulee pourtant!

show up at my house....I'll give you the chance to reek to high heaven.....!!!!!  Plenty to do in Elko.....pick your poison, cutting/fabricating.....welding.....stripping (paint only please) sanding/grinding, painting...engine work....just about anything and more...even let you pull weeds, mow grass...cut firewood and tend the garden.  Food is good, coffee better the best you can get, may even bake a pie.

• Haha 1

Smoke some of your wild weed??

Kiddin'. I know that is not your thing, nor mine these days (?) , but way back in the dark ages! 

DJ

I believe if I can get the inside roof of this little British van standing tall and looking good the rest will be as easy as falling over.....this I think may be a few days in the making even if all goes well.   Got the bottom all set in primer...you can see some of the inner roof in the shot.....here is your challenge Frankie.....pass or play....

IMG_4121.JPG

3 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

show up at my house....I'll give you the chance to reek to high heaven.....!!!!!  Plenty to do in Elko.....pick your poison, cutting/fabricating.....welding.....stripping (paint only please) sanding/grinding, painting...engine work....just about anything and more...even let you pull weeds, mow grass...cut firewood and tend the garden.  Food is good, coffee better the best you can get, may even bake a pie.

I may come down and visit.......I could supervise, I have my own clipboard and everything....lol!

3 hours ago, Marcel Backs said:

He Frank!

Ton Francais est sans reproche. What you said could get you arrested up here depending on who you say it to! LOLOLLLL

That doggone google is trying to get me thrown under the bus....lol. @Marcel Backs message me I would like to know how nasty it was haha!

44 minutes ago, Frank Elder said:

I may come down and visit.......I could supervise, I have my own clipboard and everything....lol!

Tailboard meetings are a necessity. ?

• Like 1