Locked out”

pflaming

2 hours ago, pflaming said:

The damp planet was one of the most interesting threads in a long time! But then can’t dream about mars if I haven’t been to Mexico! 

how in He double hockey sticks can you have lived in California for decades and not gone to Mexico you're an educated man Paul but you haven't lived till you've been educated below the border LOL!

Frank, I grew up on a very rural western Nebraska cattle ranch where men were men and women were women and both knew the difference! Additionally, I learned the subtle difference between cow manure and bull ****, and that chicken **** was very different than either of the preceding duo, so I gather that intuitively I knew that caca was something to avoid!! 

I just noted that **** is not acceptable, maybe I should have used diarrhea, or one of its synonyms “the trots” or “the runs” or “repurposed feed”!  As I ponder this conundrum, maybe I should just return to my roots! 

AD8D0004-E8A1-4381-840C-D30595401A5C.jpeg

Edited by pflaming

18 hours ago, pflaming said:

Frank, I grew up on a very rural western Nebraska cattle ranch where men were men and women were women and both knew the difference! Additionally, I learned the subtle difference between cow manure and bull ****, and that chicken **** was very different than either of the preceding duo, so I gather that intuitively I knew that caca was something to avoid!! 

I just noted that **** is not acceptable, maybe I should have used diarrhea, or one of its synonyms “the trots” or “the runs” or “repurposed feed”!  As I ponder this conundrum, maybe I should just return to my roots! 

AD8D0004-E8A1-4381-840C-D30595401A5C.jpeg

what ? I was just amazed you had never gone to Mexico.......what does this little diatribe on moralities and a shirt saying don't anger old people have to do with the price off beans? Are you saying Mexicans don't have the same morals you do just because you were raised in the midwest? I don't get it.......?I've met plenty of people from the midwest that are sadly lacking in morals and don't know excrement from shinola......

1 hour ago, Frank Elder said:

Are you saying Mexicans don't have the same morals you do just because you were raised in the midwest? I don't get it...

Frank, all said in jest. The spanish/ Mexican people where I live are a compliment to our community!

• Like 1