Some Beautiful Chryslers and other cars at a Picnic Today

desoto1939

Today my wife and I were invited to a member of the AACA that had a special invite only picnic to display some of his cars and I also took some pictures of the cars that attended.

I was totally impressed with his personal collection of his  vintage mopar vehicles and of the invited quests that drove to the event. The only sad part to the day was that it rained in the morning so the number of attendees was down from prior years. Some of the cars include Packards, Studebakers, Graham, DeSoto, Chrylser, Cads.

You will like the picture of the 1931 Chrysler CG Imperal Convertable Victoria It took over 6000 hours to get it to the current condition and was at Ameila Island Concours show.

The name of the owner willnot be displayed just to protect him and his collection  But overall he was a super nice guy to meet and talk with him about his cars.

To even make it a better day my wife was talking to the owner of the whitel with yellow top DeSoto and he was from her hometown in New Jersey and he knew all the people that she also knew small world.

Rich Hartung

Desoto

Rich Hartung

p 1.jpg

p 4.jpg

p 5.jpg

p 32.jpg

p 6.jpg

p 8.jpg

p 9.JPG

p 27.jpg

p 34.jpg