Swap Meet cancelled

Plymouthy Adams

While I have yet to get an official notice from the organizers, seems they announced this even cancelled on 9-7-20.  I read the news from another site and went to check.  The host fairgrounds still list it as active and ongoing scheduled event...event website did however show cancelled.   IF our other event in Nov. get cancelled we will have been a year without a large swap meet within the commute taking place.  (we talking 6 hours drive one way as local commute)

Covid now being surpassed by cabin fever.  

it was a decision based on profits rather than on the Covid virus...the spring event was a very light turn out and they decided the risk at a potential loss not worth the promoting of the event....I think the people are ready for an outing and that the event would have been successful then I do not have monies invested over that of a space rental....cancelled a bit back but they had not informed the host facility as of yet.  Facility told me no more than 15 minutes ago it was scheduled and planned event.