evening adventure

Plymouthy Adams

We had a fire tonight too. Roasted hotdogs and the kids had smores. Then the real adventure began when a lose dog wandered into the yard. So far unsuccessful in finding the owner.

Update: about a minute after I posted that wifey got a call and the dog has gone home. They are new to the neighborhood and apparently she tunneled under the fence and had a couple hour adventure. 

• Like 3

Excellent!  We've been in the 30's the past few nights, perfect for a toasty fire.  In Maine, you have to have a burn permit for every outdoor fire...except a "cooking fire", so most folks keep a bag of marshmallows or some hotdogs at the ready in case one of the Fire Wardens or a grumpy neighbor takes notice.  Not really an issue up here in The County, but they get a tad anal in other parts of the State.

another evening...another fire on the patio...

on another note....got the last of my lights installed this evening.....if you can't see out there now I cannot do more to help you.....kinda cluttered out there, got to mess up to clean up...

IMG_3834.JPG

IMG_3836.JPG

Edited by Plymouthy Adams