Autolite Distributer ID

Can someone identify a autolite distributer for me, perhaps specs and what engine it was used in, it's a  1GS-4202  6 cylinder.

Thank you in advance.

Bob.

Autolite IGS 4202-A-1 used in 1942 DeSoto S-10 .Forum member, dpollo ,resides in your area...?

2047830829_AutoliteDistributor.jpg.8f49eb1f3a5b6c9e62976807f8165c7d.jpg

Edited by T120

JIm G and T120 Thank you for your information, the distributer looks like a keeper.

On 8/20/2020 at 4:51 PM, glasspacks said:

Can someone identify a autolite distributer for me, perhaps specs and what engine it was used in, it's a  1GS-4202  6 cylinder.

Thank you in advance.

Bob.

Pretty sure that was in my '42 Fargo. If it is a Canadian made unit it should fit in the long blocks I think.

Thanks Wraith, yes it is a Canadian made dizzy, looks like it was made yesterday it’s in that good of condition.I received my 12v to 6v converter unit now some testing can begin on some gauges.  
Take care back there.

Bob.

On 8/20/2020 at 5:26 PM, Jim G said:

https://www.thecj2apage.com/storage/47_autolite_service.pdf it's listed here in a few different places under 1941 Plymouth, and Fargo and then I got distracted . . . couldn't find what engine specifically

Great reference. Thanks Jim

• Like 1