John431

you will have to take the car to any good quality auto paint supplier and if you have any trim or something that they can take a sample against then they should beable to make a quart for you.

Just a suggestion

rich hartung

I just had a pint mixed up this morning at my local NAPA paint shop to touch up a few chips. They could could not reference the two digit chrysler paint code  or the ditzler code I found on the internet. They ended up using a spectrograph thing that was gun shaped. Held it directly on the paint for about 30 seconds and it gave them the info to mix me a pint. Pint is the smallest quantity they can do. 32 dollars plus tax

Jeff

Dont know yet. I'm having it detailed sept 2nd and they have all the little brushes and tools. The guy at napa that mixed it said that the program gives a rating that gives an accuracy rating for the match on a scale of one to four with one being great and 4 being not so great. The rating was around 1.5 and he said it was suitable for spraying and blending into surrounding areas. For my purposes of filling some chips I expect it to suit my purpose.

First time I have tried this color match with napa but my local body shop said this is the service they would use

Jeff

Be interesting to know how it works, I suspect it will match very close ... been getting house paint matched at home depot for years and always was fine.

I need to do same for my ot daily driver and napa said they would match it for me. They did not say they had a portable gun, I was going to remove the gas door and bring that into them to match.