New vendor for stock and NOS parts

Bob Riding

Paul Flaming has been my informant recently, by notifying me of MIMH (Mopars I must have). recently, he turned me on to 2 - 1956 Plymouth wagons (both in need of a total resto, but with great motors) and now a parts vendor in nearby Selma CA. Thanks Paul!  I'm heading over to his car boneyard this morning to pull some trim and front fenders for my '54 Chrysler T&C wagon. Doesn't matter that it's going to be 110 degrees today, because, well you know!. The owner is Steve Rothholz and he has a strong eBay presence as forthebeachonly.  I was blown away by the the incredible amount of NOS and refurbished parts he has for American cars and trucks from the 30's to the 60's, a large percentage of which are Mopar. In addition to the Selma store, his vehicle yard is in nearby Fowler, and rivals Turner's for variety and the number of older vehicles with useable parts. Chrysler, Desoto, Dodge, Plymouth and Imperial parts are all represented, including a good proportion of P15 and D24 parts. His prices are very good. I paid $40 for 2 NOS trim pieces for my wagon. His Selma operation is located in a 120 year old lumber warehouse, which makes it that much cooler. Here are some pictures and his contact info. He had not heard of our Forum or website, so I thought I would make the introductions. Maybe we could add him to our vendor page.

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

Scan Aug 15, 2020 at 6.49 AM.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am going to meet him Monday.

Only we are meeting at a little town near Fresno called Kingsberg.

From his emails he's a man of few words.

The deal is for a set of 12 inch DeSoto brake drums and backing plates to put on my Plymouth Suburban and yes the price was very acceptable.

I report Tuesday.

I recommend him too.

Bought a hard to find Imperial front seat from him.

Great shipping service and pricing.

7 hours ago, Mark D said:

Was this the inventory that advertised for Sale in the local papers out there a couple years ago?

I believe so. He purchased a Fresno dealer's lot and some other estate sales

Scored 2 very nice front fenders and got back before it got too hot. $75 each, and no shipping! As you can see from the pictures of the yard, he has entire cars for sale, and I spotted a number of Chrysler-family engines- a P18 and what may be a truck or industrial engine. He said all motors turned over when they were pulled.

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

Edited by Bob Riding