window replacement sticky

Hey folks, I am replacing the Door Window Channel along with some other things in my 51 B3B and am finding that when I raise the window to the point where the glass comes to the point at which it comes out of the door (sorry for description, after the curve of the glass is above the door) and the straight part begins to come up, the window gets really tough to raise. It feels somewhat like the new window channel is squashed there and causes a lot of friction. I can post pictures if this makes no sense.

Has anyone else experienced this situation and found a resolution?

Trying to get moving before August goes away.

Thanks yall.

John

It could be the regulator, as suggested, or possibly a rivet or something behind the channel that is making things too narrow.

Below the problem area, wiggle the glass side to side. It should have some side to side play. Raise it and once it gets difficult, try wiggling again. That will tell you if the problem is an obstruction somewhere behind the channel. 

• Thanks 1