NOS parts suppliers

Frank Gooz

Hope all are doing well. I am looking for a company that i had found late one night and can not remember there name.

I think they had only Mopar stuff. I could be wrong there also. I want to say they were in New York? Does any one have any names they can throw my way?

Hope so.

Frank

There was a guy on here a few years ago who is located in Farmingdale(?), New York..........he didn't win many friends on here but I know he has a couple of cars for sale on ebay at present, these are a 1948 Plymouth Coupe and I think an early 50's mopar...........I'll see if I car find more info & get back...........otherwise try Andy Bernbaums, I've been dealing with them for over 30 yrs and they have always treated me o/k...........Andy Douglas    

37 minutes ago, Andydodge said:

There was a guy on here a few years ago who is located in Farmingdale(?), New York..........he didn't win many friends on here but I know he has a couple of cars for sale on ebay at present, these are a 1948 Plymouth Coupe and I think an early 50's mopar...........I'll see if I car find more info & get back...........otherwise try Andy Bernbaums, I've been dealing with them for over 30 yrs and they have always treated me o/k...........Andy Douglas    

That would be Moparpro. I got a few things from him. He does have some stuff that he has reproduced like light switch knobs, overdrive/hood and E-Brake cables. I've also seen him list things like what he called a complete set of head bolts for a flathead. Nothing more than #8 bolts you could pick up at any hardware store for way less than half. Also saw items that were on sale for a decent price disappear from eBay then show up again under his name and marked up 3-4 times.

....Mike Warshaw aka Moparpro

I recently ran into a problem trying to repair an original reflector headlight wiring system on a '39 Plymouth conv cpe.

The majority of the '36-39 vehicles, Ford, GM and DPCD,  utilize the same type of pre-focused bulb and socket. Every parts vendor that I talked to told me that they had not seen any bulb sockets or wiring harness's available in many years. I keep looking because the only other option was to convert the lights to haligon, which is not a good option. 

After a lot of searching I came upon a man named Ed Spiegel in Murrysville PA (734 733-1818) ( www.AntiqueMOPAR.com )

Ed had NOS sockets and harness' for the '39., he also had the reflector clips which are rare as hens teeth. Ed told me that he had three buildings full of parts for '38-62 DPCD vehicles. Wm.

• Thanks 2