These are the days of our lives....Aftermarket Parts Woes Water Distr. Tube

keithb7

When I see a thread, I have to look at the date of the first posting.  Otherwise I'll get into it, and sometimes get a useful response to mind, and then find that I myself posted the useful response, maybe a few years ago.  With this one, I was thinking, what's Keith up to now, and find out he was up to it a few years ago.   

I don't have the problem with the posting tools thread, since the great Don Coatney of fond memory has passed on.  God rest his soul, and all the other ones of fond memory. 

What am I up-to lately ? Too much reading here. Not enough wrenching. Lol. 

I do have a project in mind. I bought a new pressure plate and clutch for my ‘38 Plym. I may just get around to it soon. Might as well share the project on YT. It’ll turn up on my channel eventually. 

Al-P8........just a suggestion re your WDT........use a pair of pliers to flare the WDT ends out so that it fills the WDT hole in the block  a little more, won't harm the WDT and will help to direct more water down the tube..........at least by my reckoning........andyd

• Like 1