Anyone recognize these.....

Plymouthy Adams

I had sourced the Isuzu NPR and while very similar...they attach different...these clip on caps that do not have a retainer other than the clips rivets to the edge to grip the rim....the holes are 18 in number also.  Again, I have not measured them.    I will investigate the Iveco...

update....leaning heavily on the Mercedes Sprinter series but the logo is still a mystery......they are however 18 holes and 6 lugs...and identical twin screw rear centers

thanks for the help folks.....will be a swap meet snicky snack

After market motorhome would be my guess. Just glitter for that new vehcicle you really will not get enough use of to justify the expense, unfortunately few do.

DJ

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DJ194950 said:

After market motorhome would be my guess. Just glitter for that new vehcicle you really will not get enough use of to justify the expense, unfortunately few do.

DJ

So hard to justify owning one, if you want to travel you can cruise in a old Chrysler, sleep in a motel, and eat steak dinners from a nice restaurant. All for cheaper then gas price on a motorhome.

Very few situations where the motorhome makes more sense. My wife uncle died recently, and his son used part of inheritance to move to Texas 4 hours away from me and bought a 199? something 37' motorhome to live in. Then he took it to a rv shop and had it gone through totally to make it road worthy. New fuel system, rebuild carb, new tires ... the bathroom needed a new toilet and flooring ... he told them to fix it all.

Then he died.

Now the family wants me to go get it and park it and try to sell it ... is there any market for one? I said I would help, I think I will get stuck with it and to me is a eye sore.

Still waiting on legal issues like power of attorney.

I am with you on the camper....carried one behind me one time...that was one time too many for my experience.   If you not throwing up a tent, get a room or a cabin....at my favorite state park...I get the fully equipped cabin with fire pit, patio screen porch and horseshoe pits...as for motorhomes....good thing I am not in charge as I would ban them from the highways....and if not able to ban them. tax them so badly they would be crushed.......but then maybe its just I don't like them...lol

Maybe restrict motorhomes and tractors etc from driving during peak traffic hours.

Otherwise, to each his own.

Some folks want to ban tiny cars and motorcycles as unsafe.

A pencil is unsafe if you misuse it.

Anyhow I believe in "reasonable use."

Be reasonable with things and they don't need to be banned.

On 8/2/2020 at 1:46 PM, Plymouthy Adams said:

Would like to identify these dually hubcaps if possible.....anyone here seen anything like them?  That logo is nothing I am aware of and probably purely aftermarket...

Thanks....

IMG_3664.JPG

IMG_3665.JPG

IMG_3666.JPG

Simplest way to find out is to drive back by in the daylight and see what you swiped 'em from.. 

• Haha 1

Looks like the Hub caps on my 2001 dually.

The rims are center pushed out and the rears have a simple cap like the one pictured.

48D