'42 to '46 Half Ton Brake Changes?

I am doing the brakes on my '42. For the wheel cylinders I can find listings for the '46 and '47 model years, but I have not found listings for the pre war trucks. 1946 listings, CENTRIC 13467022 for the left sides  and CENTRIC 13467021 for the right sides

Were there changes to brakes from 1942 to '46?

I think both were stepped 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 bores.  I am concerned if the  1.75 centers mounts in '42 went to 2.00 centers in '46? 

Does anyone have a parts list for wheel cylinders and backing plates  than include the model years of '42 and '46 to see if they changed?

Thank you for your assistance.

Thanks Ed.

My present cylinders are 1 3\8" both sides (maybe not original). I am hoping the later models are the stepped units the same mount size.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

17 hours ago, Dozerman51 said:

For the American built T-112 1/2 ton WC the numbers are Front: Right side-579590, left side-579591 same numbers are shown for the rear cylinders. 

Dozerman, Thank you for the reply. Do those numbers carry on to the 1946 model year?

I am mainly concerned that the wheel cylinder mounting holes, on the 1946 model years, stay at 1.75" centers to fit the 1942 backing plates. Since the shoes are the 10" everything else should fit.

9 hours ago, Dozerman51 said:

According to a parts manual found at the 39-47 Dodge groups forum they do. Just to be sure, go and check that forum and the parts manual. Good luck with your truck.

Dozerman, I had not come across the 39-47 Dodge Group before. I applied to join this morning.

Thank you for your suggestions I have been looking for a parts book for this era of truck.

Anyone know if the '46-47 half tons have 1.75" centers for the wheel cylinder backing plate bolt mounts?

• 3 weeks later...

Bought the Centric wheel cylinders from Rock Auto all 4 for around $60. Stepped pistons, 1.75" bolt centers. Installed and function properly on my '42. Centric list the units as '46-47 WC only but original parts list state that the 41-47 WC were the same part numbers, this would seem correct.

• Thanks 1