51 Dodge B3B bed rebuild

Hi folks, hope everyone is safe and healthy.

I am gathering myself up for redoing the bed on my 51. It has been removed from the body by someone else and I am researching what all I need to get together to rebuild it. 

Im looking for suggestions on how others have done it or posts I have missed, I am sure there are some good documented posts or websites with wood dimensions and bolts and such required so if anyone has some info I would certainly appreciate the help. I used to enjoy recreating the wheel but now Im too dang old to waste the time.

Thanks yall.

Thanks again! Still finishing up rusted brakes and window and door seals, replacing broken windows and fighting rust under the dash. Figured I'd get a head start on the bed as it is off and I am waiting on parts, better prepared that not.

Previous owner had put down plywood and little flooring pieces so I have no old boards to go by unfortunately and they were a sodden rotten mess with ant nests in them. Nasty.

Cheers yall.

4 minutes ago, jonkmahl said:

Thanks again! Still finishing up rusted brakes and window and door seals, replacing broken windows and fighting rust under the dash. Figured I'd get a head start on the bed as it is off and I am waiting on parts, better prepared that not.

Previous owner had put down plywood and little flooring pieces so I have no old boards to go by unfortunately and they were a sodden rotten mess with ant nests in them. Nasty.

Cheers yall.

The pattern is there,  you just have to go by the holes in the cross members and frame.  I believe in my thread I show a few pictures where the holes and board spacing is evident.  The rabbiting and notching is the same regardless of truck size.