anyone need a riding mower....

Plymouthy Adams

still green...it is only that folks are not going the extra mile here to capture these 'green energy sources'  they are natural and recurring... for this picture I had removed this recovery device for fear of folks call me cruel and inhumane and also to not confuse others into thinking it is a power cord plugged into an extension cord.....

Down under is truly sheep country.  While in the mid east and working at the port on US Naval vessel, would see the ship arrive weekly from your neck of the woods to drop off many sheep that later that evening you can see being blessed for slaughter at the market downtown.

Yeah the sheep game was king of the hill alright. Reached its peak during the Korean War when wool became much sought after. Made the sheep farmers wealthy practically overnight but ever since nylon and artificial fibers have rolled over the top of the natural product. My game is dairy cows. Not a big player but enough for the family. Wetter climate this side of the island that has always suited the grazing cow. Still, lots of cows have also ended up on ships heading to China, South East Asia, the Middle East and elsewhere. No bounds to man's search for a buck. You must have seen a bit of the world. Most aren't aware of what's down here.

The original moisture wicking material.  That's what we had for cold weather gear when I was in the Army in the early 80's, and the lumberjacks and more intrepid outdoors types up here all swear by wool.