1946 Frame/Motor/Tranny - complete minus body

David T

I have finally got my body mounted on the 2006 charger sub-frame.  The 46 frame is in great shape...still has motor/trans/ all brake/wheel hub stuff all together.  trying to get rid of it.  Its there for the taking to anyone who needs the part for their project.  Shoot me an email or call off you want it. 

David

I am finally getting a 1947 P15 2 door back into running condition. Could use a few parts. Is the chassis still rolling. Or can it be pulled on to a trailer. I live in Kilgore.  These are a few things I could use. You can email me at wesmx5@gmail.com or reply to this. 

Thanks

Generator 

Wheels

Cables 

Intake manifold 

Exhaust

Some parts for my steering column & shifter mechanism were "lost" during the 35+ years my car was stored (while we were living outside of North America), but I'm too far away for this deal. (A "displaced Okie" living in Ohio.)  If someone parts this out, I'd be interested in hearing about it.