Let's see those 54+ rear bumpers!

Ok everyone... looking for help identifying this rear bumper I score this weekend. The seller claims it was off a 55 or 56. It came with a nice chrome front bumper that matches my 55 perfectly. Just needs to be rechomed. The rear however, has the right mounts but I have never seen one. Anybody confirm if this is for a 54 and up?

Resized_20200628_140553.jpeg

I have one in fair condition with the license plate indent and would never be straight enough to chrome. This one would need rechromed, but I wouldn't want to waste money rechroming it if it isn't the proper bumper.

Thanks for the replies guys. I have searched the internet and only came up with my original bumper style with the license plate indent and the horrible aftermarket diamond tread styles. I might see if I can find a better stock indent style that I could have chromed. This one would block the plate and I dont want it mounted under the tail light. 

My original bumper took hours of press work for me to repair. It looks fair in flat black but I doubt I could ever make it chrome worthy. The truck was used for logging for many years. The bumper really took some abuse.

Bumper Before and After_zpsgohvoeu1.jpg