Split exhaust from Langdonsstovebolt.com and fuel pump collision

Look

Hi folks,

I have bought such manifold:

http://www.langdonsstovebolt.com/store/online-catalog/#!/Plymouth-Dodge-Cast-Iron-Headers-and-no-weld-design-flange-and-seal-kit/p/1396124

The one closer to the front seems to be in collision with fuel pump. I say _seems_ because i have not tried to install it, i have just measured it therefore the conclusion.

Can someone confirm that ?

Tnx for feedback.

exhaust.jpg

Which pump do you have?  There are several that work.  Some with glass sediment bowl, some with auxiliary pump for vacuum wipers, some with no glass, some with diaphragm on top some on the bottom. Put up some pics of your pump

• Like 1

I'm assuming that your car is LHD, if not and RHD then you will probably have an issue as the RHD cars steering box lives where the headers live......but LHD you should be fine tho' there are lots of different fuel pumps and as Greg says it may depend on what you have.........andyd