King Pin Grease Seals/Welch plugs

Hey All,

Anyone have any ideas as to where to find some king pin grease/welch plugs?  The ones that came in my king pin kit are way too small.

Upper one needs to be ~1.00" OD and the lower one is slightly smaller.

Hoping there's a substitute out there, as I'm trying to get this thing rolling by Monday, if possible.

Thanks,

Mike 

Any auto part storse carries most available sizes. Online check of local stores?

DJ

55 minutes ago, DJ194950 said:

Any auto part storse carries most available sizes. Online check of local stores?

DJ

Any idea on what they're calling them, I've been searching high and low, without any luck.

Thanks,

Mike 

I believe when I bought extras for my plymouth they came from the dorman line. I had to buy a box of 10 but the parts store had no trouble ordering them.

Look for "zerk grease fittings".

DJ

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all you input.  Unfortunately, these seem to be mostly discontinued or "unavailable".  Good news, McMaster and Grainger both carry them, bad news, I have to wait and the shipping is more than the part . . . . 

Have a great father's day everyone!

Mike

great part of online is the availability of parts..the shipping often can kill a deal.....but compared to running about in a community check stores for this and that if in stock etc....you often ahead of the game time and trouble and fuel cost will equal shipping sometimes and you have to still order the part as was not found locally.  Just think of it as a better use of time and money...where often time is money...you make your order, pay the shipping and spend the time normally lost running about to attend to other things in the queue.   In the long run it is a win win but if it is an immediate need...that awaiting arrival on shipping is a killer.....!