3 speed Column shift help please

Hi all, I have a '57 Dodge 108 utility built in Australia, I'm having trouble with the gear selectors, its a 3 speed non syncro Column Shift (RHD).  Is there a set up proceedure to get the rods in sync?  I think they are out of adjustment, and I cannot seem to find any workshop manual etc to set them up.  All help greatly appreciated.  If you happen to be on the Facebook forum you can see my photos of the box (unsure of the type) here  

All help greatly appreciated, cheers guys

In addition the the adjustment info it would be best to check all linkage for wear and/or defective rubber bushings.  Also rear motor mounts can sag and cause shifting issues.  Once those are corrected an adjustment should fix it right up.

Usually just changing the length of the selector rod will make them work ok.  I googled for instructions and could find nothing.  Much, much, much info on 727 and A833 shifting, but nothing on the old selector type.  But, try shortening the selector rod a turn or two at a time.  Can't hurt as it an always be reversed.

I'll check one of my old manuals later today to see it there are any specifics.