how to simply close my account on this forum....

dontknowitall

34 minutes ago, dontknowitall said:

try to find a delete my account button but to no avail..

I am finished my project.. great site here but sold my dodge and want to close my account.. 

but..yeah how too??

Please don't go.  Someday, there's going to be a 15 year old who finds an old Fargo and will need your wisdom.  Actually, the Fargo will find him/her.

Edited by NickPickToo

YES , like NickPickToo  said ,,   Don,t go!! 

Even if you don't owned a Dodge anymore,,  someone, one of this days. will need you"re advice on a subject that you know well ..

Plus it is just plain fun and a learning experience just to read other topic posted every day,, but if you go, at least we will have your posts in the archives for future references. 

Whatever you do, thank you for being with us and posting on this site..

• Like 1

I guess I look at things in a different light and anyone wishing to move from here has that right and has made  up his mind for whatever reason.  I believe that the best respect for the man is not to plead for him to stick around without a driving interest but just to say thanks for his support and posts in the past and move on forward from there.  So, thanks for your participation here and good luck to your future endeavors.  

Don’t know if this is applicable but here it is anyway. I just traded off my 2001 Chevy Astro a couple of weeks ago. There is a very active website for Astro/Safari owners that I have belonged to for years.  I did as don’tknowitall did.  Wrote a post to thank everyone and say goodbye. Got the same reaction as he did but I decided to keep my account and am relatively happy I did. I find myself stopping by on occasion just cause. So don’tknowitall will decide what he wants to do but once you quit the tendency is to not go back because it’s the past.

I retired after 45 yrs. as a Nissan Technician, for many yrs., I would spend time on the Nissan forum answering questions . I pop in once in awhile now just to check up to see what's going on.

I suggest you just hang around, you never know when a find has your name on it. I chanced upon this garage find two years ago. Paid $700 for it and it has an overdrive. It was stored inside for 40 years! Once tuned up will drive it!  Will have MAACO paint it its original colors. 

213DC58B-B169-49E3-AF62-C0440635430E.jpeg

F98A789F-EDAC-4624-8BB9-026DDD4D870C.jpeg

• Like 1