First, the are NOT split rim wheels but rather lock ring rims. Any decent truck tire shop can service them.

Stockton wheel makes a safety rim replacement, but they are pricey.  The 16" 6 lug is correct rim for that truck. 

Hey welcome Tony ?
Why do you want to change them?

i won’t be able to give an absolute recommendation without seeing photos of your truck first ? 

6 hours ago, P15-D24 said:

First, the are NOT split rim wheels but rather lock ring rims. Any decent truck tire shop can service them.

Stockton wheel makes a safety rim replacement, but they are pricey.  The 16" 6 lug is correct rim for that truck.                                                    

thanks for the correction  and the recommendation to Stockton

5 hours ago, Brent B3B said:

Hey welcome Tony ?

i won’t be able to give an absolute recommendation without seeing photos of your truck first ?                                     

I had two tires removed from the wheels and they were rusted through.   So they need to be replaced, and I thought it would be easier to replace the lock rings with a standard wheels. I will try to post a photo of the truck.

17 hours ago, Brent B3B said:

Hey welcome Tony ?

P_20180607_195827_LL.jpg

Edited by tony c

There is Nothing wrong with the factory rims as long as the side rings  or rims are not bent or damaged in any way...

or excessively rusty.

Then finding a "real tire wheel guy" who will service those wheels.

They are totally a good and safe wheel if in good condition and services by a competent person.

I do my own. Simple to do but must be chained up/ or done in a tire cage.

They are also IMO a great looking six hand hole wheel.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dodgeb4ya said:

There is Nothing wrong with the factory rims as long as the side rings  or rims are not bent or damaged in any way...

or excessively rusty.

Then finding a "real tire wheel guy" who will service those wheels.

They are totally a good and safe wheel if in good condition and services by a competent person.

I do my own. Simple to do but must be chained up/ or done in a tire cage.

They are also IMO a great looking six hand hole wheel.

On 6/12/2020 at 1:26 PM, Brent B3B said:

Hey welcome Tony ?