Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

here is my 49 b-1-b. It Was a Bosch beer Delivery truck in its day. has been sitting for about 35 years. just started working on it this fall. going to leave the exterior as-is. got a used flathead for it, old one was seized beyond repair. got it running and driving so far.

post-7227-13585358307271_thumb.jpg

here is my 49 b-1-b. It Was a Bosch beer Delivery truck in its day. has been sitting for about 35 years. just started working on it this fall. going to leave the exterior as-is. got a used flathead for it, old one was seized beyond repair. got it running and driving so far.

you got that up by Houghton (Dollar Bay?)! I drove by it this last summer (stopped for some pics) and again a few weeks ago! I loved the paint job on that! Picture I took this summer...

mid40s.jpg

Edited by ggdad1951

I see in the picture it has it's tongue sticking out. That's got to be a rare piece to find anymore.

Here's mine at a photo shoot for Walmart this spring. Probably the best looking load its ever hauled...

Got one of it hauling in my outhouse too, but these pictures are better

Mike

post-62-13585358312987_thumb.jpg

post-62-13585358313602_thumb.jpg

post-62-13585358315404_thumb.jpg

post-62-1358535831602_thumb.jpg

post-62-13585358316816_thumb.jpg

Edited by MBFowler

ggdad1951, thats awesome! where do you live?

I live in the Twin Cities, but I always go up to the UP for the Gopher/Tech hockey games as well as go up with some friends to the one's grandparents cottage up by Dreamland. I'll be up for the 4th weekend this year for a friend's wedding, we should try to meet up! BTW, if you ever want to sell it, I suggest you go talk to Jim, the owner of the Library, I mentioned that to him and his eyebrows shot up for a promotional type vehicle being the old beer brand up there (this was before I knew you had worked on it).

mmmmmm KBC......

I live in the Twin Cities, but I always go up to the UP for the Gopher/Tech hockey games as well as go up with some friends to the one's grandparents cottage up by Dreamland. I'll be up for the 4th weekend this year for a friend's wedding, we should try to meet up! BTW, if you ever want to sell it, I suggest you go talk to Jim, the owner of the Library, I mentioned that to him and his eyebrows shot up for a promotional type vehicle being the old beer brand up there (this was before I knew you had worked on it).

mmmmmm KBC......

yeah, really dont want to sell it but if he wants next summer i should have it done, i would love to put it on display or have it in some sort of promo or something! that would be cool. i have some old bosch beer crates and bottles to go with the theme.

yeah, really dont want to sell it but if he wants next summer i should have it done, i would love to put it on display or have it in some sort of promo or something! that would be cool. i have some old bosch beer crates and bottles to go with the theme.

well stop in, have a pint, talk to him ,and tell him Mark from Gopher hockey says "hi".

So you root for a skunk dressed in a popcorn box?!?!?

...sigh.....

So... you Minnesota guys don't know the difference between a badger and a skunk? :P No wonder you root for those fury little critters. :D

Bad @$$ Badger

badger-badger_org.jpg

A Stinky Skunk

iSkunk1.jpg

A Cute Little Fury Gopher

Gopher_2.jpg

Nothin' like a fun little cross border rivelry. :)

So that's an angry gopher? Didn't know that cute and angry went together. Or maybe you meant furry? LOL Mike

actually that is a ground squirrel..."gophers" (which are also ground squirrels) have little lines w/ dots on their backs.....and man can they be vicsious!

sqr13lin.jpg

Edited by ggdad1951

:D:p

I knew what you meant Mark, but I've never heard Bucky called a skunk before.

That critter looks like a chipmonk, and I've declared war on those little buggers too. ;) They raised hell with my front yard.

That's because you are a BADger fan! Everyone else calls it a skunk! :D Besides the visual is much more funny!

I took these pictures of my 51 B3B just after rolling it off the trailer after moving it from Arkansas to Kentucky back in the summer of 09. Now that my move is over I've been sorting through all the boxes trying to find everything so I can start assembling it. With any luck at all I might just have it mostly assembled by late next year. We'll see...

post-35-13585358614029_thumb.jpg

post-35-1358535861587_thumb.jpg

post-35-13585358611435_thumb.jpg

post-35-13585358615001_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

She's gonna be a beauty ! More horsepower too !

Sad part is this is pretty much how the truck looked in the winter of 2000/2001. Since then life has gotten in the way along with moves from Texas to Arkansas to Kentucky. Well, the moving is now over and I'm itchin to get it running. Even better, one of the guys I work with is an excellent body man and is going to help assemble and align all of the sheet metal. I can't wait :D.

I took these pictures of my 51 B3B just after rolling it off the trailer after moving it from Arkansas to Kentucky back in the summer of 09. Now that my move is over I've been sorting through all the boxes trying to find everything so I can start assembling it. With any luck at all I might just have it mostly assembled by late next year. We'll see..

Nice...I see you have the fresh air kit too!