Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

Guest 2-26owner

Heres mine, I've only had it for a month, bought it off a middle aged fella who had it since he was seventeen, previous to that it used to be a tow/push car at the local speedway track down here

592-261.jpg

592-263.jpg

592-262.jpg

Michael

Its a 1959 Australian Built PilotHouse 2-26, currently runs a 225 slant, old flat top died many years ago I'm told, has duel rear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My B3B frame off restoration is going real slow...month 15. I just had to have a driver. Picked up this B3B in Chatanooga just before Christmas, great template for my project.

Jim B3BX2+B3C in Dallas

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

Good question, sharp eye. Everything else on the truck is stock including bed. I was told this was a barn and church truck for many years and saw very little use. I'll compare with my frame-off truck sides. I thought the bed sides were the same on both.

Jim B3B in Dallas

Good question, sharp eye. Everything else on the truck is stock including bed. I was told this was a barn and church truck for many years and saw very little use. I'll compare with my frame-off truck sides. I thought the bed sides were the same on both.

Jim B3B in Dallas

Byron (Byronb3b) sent me a pic of his truck and asked me to post it here you you guys. I figured this would be the appropiate thread to use.

Nice looking truck Byron.

DSCF0007.jpg

He also mentioned that he's been thinking about selling his wife's '65 Barracuda and getting this Imperial

meet27.jpgl

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LEMON-AID JAY
Lemon Jay, that is one big ride. looks like a toy with those huge rims. How far off the road are you going and what are you recovering. what about motor, you must have something to move those monsters

and how do you get in.. (how far off the ground is the frame)

I go as far off road as I have to I recover any type of 4x4 from small to large. the engine is a stock 360 I have 6.72 gear in my diff's the frame is from an 83 ramcharger 727 tranny 208 t/c

• 3 years later...

You've seen these before but since someone asked. The color changed by using lacquer thinner and wet sandpaper. Clear coat is next. A son and two grandchildren at home has stalled my program. I enjoy the seeing the skills of those who share and are sharing. Seasons' Holidays to All!:)

post-23-13585358101874_thumb.jpg

post-23-13585358102818_thumb.jpg