Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

Pretty deep, like the rest of us.....LOL

Nice Fargo panel, will be very cool, whats the drivetrain plan?

Welcome to the forum......Fred

plans so far are to simply get it running the engine is currently stuck. once I have it road worthy I will see how I feel about the way it drives and runs. my brother has a Dakota 4x4 he is soon going to replace and I'm up for the frame and running gear

Well since we are looking, this was my dad's bought new in 1950. A little paint and new wood in the box all else is origional.

Nice truck and scout too!

The Scout is a 65, also bought new by Dad.It was sold at a hardware store in Bozeman Mt, 47,000 miles also almost all origional grill is later as I hit a deer one evening. Thanks for your comments they are both treasurers to the family.

I, at one time, had a 65 and I thought your grill looked different?

1965_International_Harverster_Scout_80_For_Sale_Front_resize.jpg

post-2-13585368708483_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I spotted a panel just the other day, same vintage. It was in Ingomar, Montana which is in the absolute middle of nowhere in East central Montana.

LOL....I figured there be plenty of room, when sitting in my panel it seem like the roof is a long ways away.......but then again I'm 5'6 not 6'7......

your 6'7" friend looked quite uncomfortable there..I am not tall by any means and with the 41 Dodge W series military 1/2 tonner I had I thought was just too small in the cab and for that reason I never cared much for driving the truck...with the big block V8 Mopar it made up for a bit of discomfort by sheer brute force..later I removed the 833 for speed and replaced it with a 727 for driveability, even with hydraulic clutch I did not care for the clutch pedal due to cab size/layout..I sold the vhicle about 6 years after I built it and really have not missed the truck, my duaghter was not happy with the sale..

That picture of the FA looks right out of the truck brochures.

Bob