Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

Just replaced all the harnesses. Currently working on the brakes and fuel system. Hope to have it going by fall. We have been roasting here in Kansas, too hot to work on it lately.

Thats a nice lookin 1-1/2 tonner! Looks rust free too. Dump bed?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

truck picture B-1-B-108: 

watering trees, got 200+ gallons of well water in the back over & behind the rear axle, backed the '48 down the side of the drive way, and that one wheel picked off of the ground fer a second :cool:

post-6555-13585363819567_thumb.jpg

Edited by JBNeal
revised information

I like your tires too. I am in need of (6) 16" tires for my 1 ton Dodge too. What size/ type/ brand are they and where/who did you buy them from. PM me if you like! Your truck is going to be one of the very best restorations too!

Thanks, Bob

rears are Goodyear Wrangler Duratec LT235/85R16

fronts are Goodyear Wrangler HT LT235/85R16

Awoken him from at least 9 years of sleep. Not perfect but WAY to nice for me! Feel like im driving a fire truck around. my boys love it! (hope they appreciate it when they turn 16)

Just put some BFG 215x75R16 and WOW rolls nice and actually looks real good to. Smooth sailing @50mph

Going to be a weekly driver... what's the point in having an old car if you dont use it! If you dont have one GET ONE!

post-7989-13585363949304_thumb.jpg

post-7989-13585363976049_thumb.jpg

post-7989-13585363976863_thumb.jpg

post-7989-13585363977911_thumb.jpg

post-7989-13585363978753_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Here are a couple pics of my fiance's truck right after we got it home. She had been looking for a toy and I happened across it on Ebay. It wasn't running or driving, but I had it ready for the road in less than a week. The first pic is how it looked when it arrived. The second is after a lot of elbow grease, lol. It has 83,000 on the clock and drives perfect again.

100_0101_095.jpg

100_0113_107.jpg

Edited by Southtowns27
  • Like 1

wow' date=' very solid looking truck. Interestng choice for a toy, I would have taken that one differently.

Todd B[/quote']

heh, it DOES have a battery! ZING! :eek:

Not a Pilot house but still a beauty.........I'm bringing it home on the Feb. long weekend, cant wait.

46Dodgetruck0009.jpg

Looks like it has a pilot house front bumper :) Nice solid looking WC. I've been in here a long time with my 46 and no ones booted me out yet......

My Dodge B-1-F 1 1/2 ton was an old farm truck that started it's career in Limon, Colorado. It has a 128-inch wheelbase. When I got the truck, it toted a-12 foot grain bed, and the odometer registered 58,000 miles. After I bought the Dodge, I restored it very close to original, and made a wrecker out of it. Now it has an easy life attending shows and driving in parades. It’s been a fun project, and the yellow Dodge gets a lot of attention.

post-3262-13585366116544_thumb.jpg

• Like 1