Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

3 hours ago, Mark Wise said:

My recent acquisition, now with me in the UK. originally from Montana.

IMG_0426.jpg

Looks good!

I bet with PU's being rare there,everybody is always trying to get you to haul something for them?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mark Wise said:

My recent acquisition, now with me in the UK. originally from Montana.

IMG_0426.jpg

does it feel odd driving from the "wrong" side?

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 9:31 PM, knuckleharley said:

Looks good!

I bet with PU's being rare there,everybody is always trying to get you to haul something for them?

There are many more convenient vehicles, we don't have as many pickups but loads of vans, stops the rain getting on the stuff???

On 11/2/2020 at 12:26 PM, ggdad1951 said:

does it feel odd driving from the "wrong" side?

The whole thing feels odd??, but Im not going to be overtaking much so no real problem and your nice and high up anyway

On 11/2/2020 at 4:26 PM, FlashBuddy said:

That's going to be a nice ride once you get that bumper fixed ?

With almost no spares available over here and the price of shipping one from the states, I think Im going to live with the broken bumper for quite a while. got plenty of other priorities to sort out first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Wise said:

With almost no spares available over here and the price of shipping one from the states, I think Im going to live with the broken bumper for quite a while. got plenty of other priorities to sort out first.

I sold a bunch of stuff to a guy in Germany that was in a hot rod club over there,including a hot-rodded 292 Y-block Ford to go in his 39 Ford coupe.

They beat the high shipping prices by using a German relative living and working in the states to "funnel" it to them. He had a shipping container,and would book shipping when it was full. IIRC,they were shipping whole cars that way.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 2:28 PM, Mark Wise said:

The whole thing feels odd??, but Im not going to be overtaking much so no real problem and your nice and high up anyway

And its awesome when the dog is in the passenger seat. Perhaps another steering wheel for dog to hang onto!

On 2/21/2016 at 4:08 PM, Don Coatney said:

This is a Plymouth pickup too but I dang sure do not like it.

post-16-0-46766500-1456088878_thumb.jpg

I had the Dodge counterpart to this back in the early 80’s — Ram 50.  Mitsubishi built. Really a good little truck, very dependable and rugged.  

On 2/21/2020 at 5:45 PM, pflaming said:

Still in use. Chain in pipe allows towing a vehicle that has no brakes. Best way even if it has brakes. It’s a direct connect. 

FF79C0FA-1F3F-4C04-AB97-01165DDC357A.jpeg

My cousin and I rode in an old car behind my uncle’s pickup truck towed with a chain in pipe.  Cousin steered, and it too had no brakes.  My dad was mad when he found out about it.  

Those were the days. ?

• Haha 1

Here are photos of my 54 C1-B6-116. So far I have installed a rear axle out of a 2001 Jeep Cherokee, rebuilt the carb, fuel tank, Front Scarebird disc front brakes, restored the front parking lights to turn signals and wiring.  Still 6V positive ground with a generator.  Has the upgraded factory 4 speed transmission with granny low. 1838462411_54DodgeAntiqueTractorParade.jpg.4ecd80b80fede412a35013b163a86b5f.jpg

2020-08-01 15.01.23.jpg

2019-08-03 19.58.54.jpg

2019-06-09 20.24.17.jpg

2018-09-25 20.12.54.jpg

2018-09-25 20.10.36.jpg

2019-03-24 15.57.54.jpg

2019-08-03 19.57.22.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, dcotant said:

Still have not finished the running boards, but I can't keep my truck off the road!

christmas truck xsm.jpg

Cool!!

I was just over your way last week. I had to visit a customer in Cobb. I considered stopping in Mt. Horeb on my way home to do a little shopping at Duluth Trading, but I saved my money and kept going.