Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:26 PM, BigDaddyO said:

Saw this on another site.

At least it's being saved, I guess.

Somebodys Dodge Van Project..jpeg

Looks like they were trying to cobble together a "rat rod" version of one of these "THINGS" below .... the atrocious MV-1 by AM General.

01-2011-vgp-autos-mv-1-qs.jpg

Edited by John-T-53

8 hours ago, JaysonK said:

Thought I posted a pic already but here are a few of my 1952 B3B....

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

stainless grill bars....drool...

• Like 3

Is it just me or does not that steering column look a bit far aft than normal?  The angle of the picture should not show exposed wheel  (compared to other trucks) I think it is supposed to be just flush inside at the bottom of the wheel with the door jamb.  These things do not show up everyday, maybe it will get save..at present, it suffers a numerous ills.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John-T-53 said:

This 'splains it a little better....

Maybe the photo above is mirrored?

Dodgeantipostal_03_1500.jpg

my guess it's been put on a different chassis as someone suggested.  Look a the tailgate of the red truck pulling the trailer...looks to be correct and not mirrored.

6 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

Is it just me or does not that steering column look a bit far aft than normal?  The angle of the picture should not show exposed wheel  (compared to other trucks) I think it is supposed to be just flush inside at the bottom of the wheel with the door jamb.  These things do not show up everyday, maybe it will get save..at present, it suffers a numerous ills.

The same guy owns all three. He like to bag 'em and update the running gear. He's getting ready to put glass in the Dodge. Doubt if it's gonna see paint. I'd still rather see it like this than rotting away or going to the crusher.

3 Step Vans @ 45.jpeg

From the owner; "1956 us mail truck last year before jeeps got the contract. S10 frame 350 chevy now".

Edited by BigDaddyO
Update; 1956 us mail truck last year before jeeps got the contract. S10 frame 350 chevy now
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDaddyO said:

The same guy owns all three. He like to bag 'em and update the running gear. He's getting ready to put glass in the Dodge. Doubt if it's gonna see paint. I'd still rather see it like this than rotting away or going to the crusher.

From the owner; "1956 us mail truck last year before jeeps got the contract. S10 frame 350 chevy now".

The bags and 350 is where the hide gets chopped.

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:45 PM, ggdad1951 said:

"Saved" is loose term for that

We've now come full circle.

Well it probably is by now!  :rolleyes::o

DJ

• Like 1

This is my work in progress. 1956 Fargo 1 Ton. it has been in the family since its been new. That garage behind it is where it sat for 30 years. They started it up once or twice a year. It was a grain truck for 30 years till they stopped using it and parked it in the garage. The motor is a 251 out of a combine.

DSCF0024.JPG

Edited by bambamshere
Putting engine size in the details
  • Like 3

Here are two recent ones of mine from Viva Las Vegas 2017. One solo and one with Audrey Hatchet from Germany. The photographers did take a little liberty with the filters to change the shade of the paint job.

bangshift.jpg

IMG_1438.JPG

• Like 2