Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

Maybe Jim needs time to practice his "corn hole" game throws first- before the trip?

Have read before that you guys in Mn. are very accomplished at this game.

DJ

Kinda sounds?... :confused: ....well sorta ominous to me.

no it's a money/timing thing.

and I don't play "corn hole" I play BEERDARTS!  Ask Tim and Todd!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not mine, but thought you guys might like it too. My wife spotted it in Wausau, WI while there for a Dr. appointment with her father

"your wife spotted it...." careful Merle, you could be adding to your fleet if she keeps it up :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 53 B4B when I was 16. Left her in Arizona in 1993. Had it shipped to Wisconsin in Feb of this year. Just finished it a week ago.

post-8930-0-94687300-1471657856_thumb.jpeg

post-8930-0-14661200-1471657881_thumb.jpeg

• Like 6

Got my 53 B4B when I was 16. Left her in Arizona in 1993. Had it shipped to Wisconsin in Feb of this year. Just finished it a week ago.

Looks like a runner, Ted. Welcome to the forum, from a long time forum member and a new Fox Valley resident. Maybe I'll see you around.

Merle

Thanks Merle hope to see you around too. This forum has been such a wealth of knowledge and a wonderful tool in toolbox. Everyone is eager to help

Had some help from Brent B3B. He sold me an extra steering wheel he had laying around that I desperately needed.

He even sent it before he had payment. Great guy,

I own a Body Shop in Appleton been there 13 years now. so if you ever need a hand in that area please let me know.

Ted

• Like 1

Thanks Merle hope to see you around too. This forum has been such a wealth of knowledge and a wonderful tool in toolbox. Everyone is eager to help

Had some help from Brent B3B. He sold me an extra steering wheel he had laying around that I desperately needed.

He even sent it before he had payment. Great guy,

I own a Body Shop in Appleton been there 13 years now. so if you ever need a hand in that area please let me know.

Ted

Welcome to WI, I am just 35 North in Marion. 

Welcome to WI, I am just 35 North in Marion.

Thanks Todd.

But I've been in Appleton for 23 years now.

It's my truck that's new to WI. But while I have your ear, you have a sweet tractor/trailer setup what year is the trailer? Do you still have the truck and trailer?I hope to see you around also, we need to find out who else is in the area and get together. I saw 2 52/53 B series and a 1954 at pierce park in Appleton this year, So they are around. Thanks again Todd

Ted

Thanks Todd.

But I've been in Appleton for 23 years now.

It's my truck that's new to WI. But while I have your ear, you have a sweet tractor/trailer setup what year is the trailer? Do you still have the truck and trailer?I hope to see you around also, we need to find out who else is in the area and get together. I saw 2 52/53 B series and a 1954 at pierce park in Appleton this year, So they are around. Thanks again Todd

Ted

There's a guy on the Facebook page that just moved to Pulaski from out east. So now I know of a few in the area.

I'm new to the Fox Valley, having recently moved up from Waukesha. I haven't had a chance to check out the car shows in the area yet. Please let me know when there's a good one coming up. Maybe I can get my truck there too.

Merle

• Like 2

There's a guy on the Facebook page that just moved to Pulaski from out east. So now I know of a few in the area.

I'm new to the Fox Valley, having recently moved up from Waukesha. I haven't had a chance to check out the car shows in the area yet. Please let me know when there's a good one coming up. Maybe I can get my truck there too.

Merle

Now hold on a second. There is "the east", "out west", "from out west" and "out from the east". Aint no such thing as "from out east" ;)

• Like 1