Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is a pic of my 52,55,56 Fargo, 251 4spd, 3.23 Mopar 8.25 diff. She is running well, but needs a whole lot to get her to standards.

post-114-13585368531611_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rockwood
  • Like 1

My Dodge B-1-F 1 1/2 ton was an old farm truck that started it's career in Limon, Colorado. It has a 128-inch wheelbase. When I got the truck, it toted a-12 foot grain bed, and the odometer registered 58,000 miles. After I bought the Dodge, I restored it very close to original, and made a wrecker out of it. Now it has an easy life attending shows and driving in parades. It’s been a fun project, and the yellow Dodge gets a lot of attention.

How functional is the wrecker? do you ever tow with it? ie drag project cars home, etc..

Thanks

I used the side board design off of the little Red Express

Harvey

I really like the lettering on the doors man.

That is very cool. I plan on putting some vintage lettering on my doors, even though I hot rodded the truck. I'm going to put my Grandfathers company name on it.

WOW!!! It's hard to believe this thread has been going for 5 and a half years now. It even got Off Topic a couple of times (I'm partly to blame) yet it always comes back around with more cool pics. Recently I went back through and began to save most of the pictures to a folder in my computer. With Windows 7 (and maybe with XP) you can set up your desktop background to run a slide show of pictures from a designated folder. You can also set up a screensaver the same way. Now I have a new truck to look at every 30 minutes. I especially like the 'before' or 'as found' pictures. While going through this thread I realized that I only have 'before' and 'during' pictures. Although I've posted several pictures of my truck on the forum I don't have a current one in this thread, so here's a couple.

PA083028.jpg

P7032340.jpg

Merle

• Like 2

Merle, You make it sound so easy to look at a different pic every 30 minues. I am a carpenter with limited computer skills.

AWESOME TRUCK, I am looking forward for the Luau August 18th so I can see your baby. In fact I just came in from stacking wood for the the different camping areas we have on our land.

I will take some time and "Formally" invite everyone to our Luau from the site. I have received a number of PM messages telling me they are coming.

Nice truck Merle and thanks for all your input.

Todd B

OK, I guess if Merle can post another photo of his truck, then I will too. It is a "new" photo, though:rolleyes:

Jim,

Nice shot!

I imagine that little sign says: "Please do not drive on the grass".