Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

Nice...I see you have the fresh air kit too!

Believe it or not the truck came with a lot of the options listed in Bunn's book with the exception of the ashtray and the air ride seat. It came with the cigarette lighter, vent windows, dome light, high bed sides, fresh air kit, front bumper over riders, 4-speed transmission with synchros, 11" clutch and rear overload springs in back.

I don't remember if the wider 16" wheels where an option or standard at that time but it has the 4.5" wheels.

In addition to those I've sourced an NOS front bumper, complete rear bumper & brackets, air ride seat, fog lights with NOS brackets and an NOS antenna kit.

Unfortunately I have not located that mythical 610 radio. I did see a 610 on eBay a few years back and missed out because I was traveling at the time :eek::mad:. I cried myself to sleep that night :D.

Brad

Nice split manifold with functional heat riser. Im planning to do that for my fenton intake.

Wow, you noticed that I had left the heat riser functional! The manifold was split by someone in Kansas. I think he is out of business now but he did a pretty decent job. The only thing I wished he had done different was change the angle slightly on the front exhaust dump. Fortunately I'll still be able to work with it.

Brad

Where is Jefferson Arkansas? Beauty of a truck. It will sound wicked with true duals.I have a 62 chevy pickup that i had a true split manifold on with cab pipes made of 2 1/2" steel pipes and no mufflers. (that was a little TOO much).

Dang, hadn't realized that my profile wasn't updated. We now live in Richmond Kentucky. Jefferson Arkansas is about 25 miles south of Little Rock on I-530 or half way between Little Rock and Pine Bluff.

No way could I get away with straight pipes where we live :) Might try it once just to see what it sounds like though :D

Brad

• 1 month later...

Fernando, that truck belongs, or belonged, to ToddB's. Now that I think about it I haven't seen any activity from him here in a long time. Todd lives just a couple hour drive north of me and I've seen that truck in person. The inside is done up in beautiful knotty pine with a bed and small kitchen area. It would make a nice little camper/motorhome. I know he had it for sale on one time. He might have sold it by now. He would decorate it up with Halloween stuff and park it as advertisement for his Amazement Park business. His web site says it's now closed. I guess the poor economy hasn't been good for him. http://www.marionamazementpark.com/

He also had this truck on display at the park. He purposly cut the frame and rewelded it to appear bent. The rear wheels were up on stands and a motor kept the wheels turning like he had just ran into the water tower. I wonder what he's done with that truck now?

PB030361.jpg

• Like 1

I didn't think this deserved it's own thread, but I wanted to post it somewhere.

For the first time since the mid 80's my Pilothouse moves under it's own power.

This video was just a little test to find the right line to get over the bump in my driveway without grinding the bottom of the doors into the concrete :D

th_dodge-1.jpg

• 1 month later...