1939-47 FRONT LEAF SPRING U BOLT ADVICE NEEDED

While doing a disc brake conversion I decided to address a few other steering and suspension things on my list. Made a new tie rod and bought a set of front leaf spring bumpers which were missing. Anyhow, after taking off the U bolts (spring clip 564009 according to old Dodge Job Rated master parts list) I discovered the 7/16-20 threads were in less than perfect condition. They feel looser than I like and thought it a good time to replace them hopefully with NOS. These original parts are forged steel. My truck has 1-3/4 wide springs which seem to be an unusual size.  I have not been able to find any NOS or aftermarket. I'm hoping someone might know where to find 4 of these? I made a drawing in case I need to have them fabricated.

DSCN2521.JPG

DSCN2525.JPG

DSCN2526.JPG

Look around I would think new ones are available. I found these with a quick search

https://www.brotherstrucks.com/1947-54-CHEVY_GMC-TRUCK-LEAF-SPRING-U-BOLTS-ALL-1_2-TON/productinfo/UBOLTL1/

I had some custom U bolts made up at a local truck/RV shop.

They won't be forged as the OE bolts though.