Horn Wire Routing

I'm almost embarrassed to ask this question because I'm sure there's a simple answer to it, but right now I can't come up with it. I'm reinstalling my steering column, steering wheel, horn ring, horn button, etc. However, the horn wire path has me totally baffled. It looks to me like the wire from the horn button should go straight down the middle of the threaded steering shaft. But I can't see a way for it to exit the shaft at the bottom to be able to connect to the #14 green wire in my wiring harness. On the other hand, the steering column thin outer tube has a hole in it at the bottom where it clamps to the steering box. That hole looks like the horn wire should exit there, but how can it if it's inside the threaded steering shaft? Right now it's a big mystery. Can someone please straighten me out?

Hole through the bottom plate of the steer box is the exit. Starts at the top under the horn at top, thru the hole in the steer tube. Use a very flexable wire as it rotates with the steer wheel.

Easy as you say.

Relax have a cold one , it will come out great!  Ain't meckancin' fun!  ?

DJ