im not sure if youre asking for an off the self set that fits the flathead with out 7 feet of extra wire? which i cant help with. what i did when i changed wires a couple years ago is bought a set that you cut to length yourself. i trimmed them to a length i thought looked good. it has straight boots on both ends so they just make nice arches over to the distributor through the metal holding bracket. they are a Truck Wire Premium 8.5mm. very likely i bought them at oreillys

I agree with Jeremiah. I've always 'cut to length' plug wire kits. Mine have 90 degree boots for the spark plug ends. Without the distributor ends attached I could feed the wired through the tubes on the coil bracket then cut to a suitable length before crimping the ends on.  

My first set was a 'Universal 6 Cylinder' set from Farm & Fleet. And the Pertronix set I replaced them with were similar. 

Edited by Merle Coggins

I’d like spark plug wires that look similar to original (and similar to ones in picture above).  However, after getting zapped from my old ass wires, I would like something that hasn’t taken the beating of time.  Any ideas where I can get newly manufactured wires but with an old look?

I like the old school braided look, and ran a set of laquered wires for a while, but the insulation isn't as reliable and would often cause a miss if touching something, even a heater hose.

I went with Pertronix "stock look" 7mm wires, cut to length. While not totally stock, they are black silicone jacketed and look stock enough, but more importantly are high performance and will last a long time.

• Like 3