New Interior - 1947 Plymouth

nc plumber

I just finished bolting down my  freshly recovered seats in the '47 I recently bought. Will try to get some more pictures later. I replaced the door panels and added carpet while I was in there working as well. 

IMG_20200502_200510884.jpg

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, BobDeSoto said:

Tell me how you bolted down the seats.

I've been staring at mine but can't quite see from underneath.

Front seat: with the cushion out make sure the tracks/stanchions are bolted to the seat.  Then the entire unit bolts to the captive nuts in the floor.  Finally replace the cushion.

Rear seats: mine are not actually bolted in.  The front of the rear seats hook into the rectangular hole (middle seat is over the tool box, 3rd row seat is in the floor).  Then the back of the seat snaps int place 

Middle row single folding seat: 2 stove bolts at the hinge with lock washers & nuts from up under the tool box.

Im sure mine may be a bit different, being a woodie but probably similar in some ways too.