Electrical Issue

rcumba11

I have a 1948 Desoto S-11 Sedan and have been working on it forever through several surgeries and incumbrances! I have not used this source lately, but have great respect for the people that are members! I am very close to completing my rewiring of a harness I bought from Unlimited Harnesses many years ago! Unfortunately, I have no idea where the backup light switch is located! I expected it to be near the gearshift, but it must be near the back near the trunk! I would love for someone to direct me to it, so I don’t wast time searching! I am 76 yo and have a more difficult time lying all over the place for any long length of time! I would highly appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Roger

• 1 month later...

Yes, I have seen some pictures recently where the switch sits in a bracket just behind the linkage which hits the switch button and engages the light! Thank you so much for your responses!

sincerely,

Roger